Thursday, November 01, 2001

I've been to see the wonderful Amelie at last. Afterwards as I walked back up Wood Green High Road it seemed like I had been cocooned from the ugly modern world for a couple of hours. It seemed to strike a chord with me, maybe it's something to do with being an only child and having an overactive imagination. I absolutely loved it.

On to musical matters now, and news that the Clientele are playing next week in the Spitz. They're supporting the Ladybug Transistor on Thursday 8th November, and I don't know how much it costs yet!

Loooook, it's the Delgados Studio Diary! Follow the progress as they record their new album in Glasgow.

I've been beavering away on the website, and I've updated the PJ Harvey, Hefner and Les Savy Fav pages with new reviews, and added a recent review of Preston School of Industry.