Saturday, December 01, 2001

Main news is that the World Cup Draw has taken place. I'm already looking forward to it.

Having got carried away with the new material last week, I have been ignoring my website responsiblities since. I am also skint so I've been trying not to think too much about going to gigs all the time - notably missed Jeffrey Lewis + Jacob Golden on the same bill this week, as well as a gig by the Amazing Pilots, though I didn't know about it til too late! However, I am tempted by:
Jetplane Landing headlining at the Monarch on Monday 3rd (£5)
Of Arrowe Hill, psychedelic types on first at Camden Dublin Castle's Club Fandango on Tuesday 4th. (£5)
Website matters yet to be sorted include three new live reviews (Smog, Ladytron, Bridge and Tunnel) and an updated A-Z, but I'm kind of dealing with that asap. New releases will be added here very soon.