Monday, April 01, 2002

Whilst I was at the aforementioned Diefenbach gig on Saturday, Marina from Organ sold me a copy of their latest issue. Amazingly they're up to number 73 !! I've been reading it on the tube the last couple of days and it really is brilliant to find that they're so enthusiastic after all these years. It puts me to shame for only producing 13 issues of Weedbus and it actually made me a bit nostalgic for print fanzines in general - there's nothing to stop me putting out Slow Thrills issue 1 very soon though (nothing except laziness that is!).
Anyway, Organ is fab as ever, lots of positive reviews of unknown bands (Stoopi, HHH, Percy, the Dukes of Nothing etc, etc) as well as established stuff like Bad Religion and the Cardiacs (well they have to sell copies you know!), so grab a copy if yoou can. no doubt there'll be another one along next month.
www.organart.com in case you missed the link above.