Tuesday, December 18, 2001

I'm not too keen to start posting reviews of the year before it's actually over. The albums of the year will more than likely appear in the first week of January, and I haven't yet decided whether or not to collate the votes from emails and the message board yet - depends how broadly spread they are I suppose.
Anyway, today I've posted my Gigs of the Year, simply because I'm only going to go to a couple more so I thought I'd get a list out of the way first. See what you think, if you've got any lists of your own to post use the message board.

Late notice, but if any of you are reading this in Belfast I suggest you get along to the Go Commando Xmas Special at Katy Dalys tonight 9pm - featuring 'special guests' plus Torgas Valley Reds and DJ Chris Caul. It's only about £3 as well.