Thursday, February 14, 2002

Last night I went to see Kidd Dynamo's 'proper' London debut - the first time over here with a full band. I haven't had time to add a full review, but in brief I'll tell you that it was damn good and they got a really enthusiastic reception from the decent sized crowd. The review won't be posted til Tuesday as I'll be in Belfast this weekend. (that's still pretty quick work for me though!)

One thing I was surprised by was the state of Camden High St these days. Although I don't live that far from it, I hadn't been there for a while, and I noticed it's got even more sleazy and run down than ever.
The other thing that surprised me was that I found a dentist's business card in my pocket this morning. I remember talking to her at the gig, but I'm wondering now if I've actually made an appointment. Huh?