Tuesday, February 26, 2002

That Kidd Dynamo review is online at last - I've even given them their own page this time!

Nearly two weeks since I posted here - I've no excuses really, just laziness.
Over the last few days I have been very active though. I've been out a lot, went record shopping in Soho (which mean there'll be some reviews on here too!), and finished recording a radio drama. Which was nice.
I also installed a sitemeter on here, so I can see where you're all coming from.
Oh yeah, and I made an appointment with the dentist I met at the Kidd Dynamo show. Isn't it fantastic when a plan comes together.

Some gigs coming up in London...
Saturday 2 March - the Church of Simian - special event at Mass in Brixton featuring Simian, Minotaur Shock, Appliance, Capitol K and Dj sets from Simian, David Holmes and Alison Goldfrapp. Only £7 (shurely shome mishtake???) and open from 10pm til 3am.
Sunday 3 The Notwist 93 Feet East - £8, 7.30pm
Tuesday 5 The Walkmen Barfly at the Monarch - £5, 8.30pm
Wednesday 6 Fridge Scala - £8.50, 7.30pm

I was mildly miffed that I missed the White Stripes 'secret' show in 93 Feet East on Saturday, especially as I got an email telling me about it. Despite the fact that I was in work about 5 minutes away from the Rough Trade Shop I didn't have enough free time to get out and get a ticket (priced at the princely sum of £5 !!), and no-one else was around to get them. Oh well.