Friday, November 09, 2001

I've been a bit all-over-the-place this week, but I'm off to Belfast for the weekend. I'll hopefully be going to the Smog show at the Empire Music Hall on Sunday, but we won't be interviewing Bill Callahan as his publicists have told us he's "too shy". Awww. Speaking of interviews, I hope to have uploaded some of our new material over the next week. I've been keeping these close to my chest but I may as well tell you that the first of these will be
CALEXICO
BILLY MAHONIE
JANE SIBERRY
THE CLIENTELE
RICKIE LEE JONES
with a couple more to be confirmed.
The first print edition will be out around New Year and will be a 'London special', featuring bands mainly from the London area. I would really like to make it free so I'll have to get cracking with some fundraising, especially as I also want to remove all banners and ads across this website.
Meanwhile, I'm off to update the A-Z Index (zzzzzzz)